This appointment is broken down into 3 parts within the 60 minutes.
1. Verbal Consultation - Before the assessment begins, a quick consultation is needed to get the history behind the pain or injury you have been experiencing.
2. Full Assessment - After a quick detailed consultation, a full assessment can begin. This will consist of a variety of different movements and special tests to determine the problem. Each client will receive feedback from myself on the findings from the assessment.
3. Treatment/Rehabilitation - Each client is given a specific rehabilitation plan to help their injury. This may not just be exercises but any other advice that is appropriate. Treatment will be advised if it's of benefit to your particular injury. If you do require treatment for your injury, this is usually at the end of the session. Depending on the complexity of the injury, time may not allow for treatment in the initial consultation.
60 Minutes - £55.00
To minimise risk during COVID-19, Initial Consultations have now changed. Initial Consultations will now consist of:
- 20 Minute Video Consultation.
- 40 Minute Face to Face Assessment.
Reducing time clients spend in clinic but still providing a full assessment.